Terror-Alert.com


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why do people hate the USA?

The Real USA

Congratulations USA!

By voting out the party of George W. Bush the US people have taken a step toward justice, ethics, and the return of the USA to being, as it once was, a responsible and respected member of the world's community of nations.
It was Bush's presidency that inspired me to write this page. Can I hope that Obama's presidency will make me feel I can delete it?

Contact - Email daveclarkecb@yahoo.com

When something is badly wrong, not only should we expose and oppose it, we have an obliglation to do so. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Many of the acts of US administrations of the past decades have been very wrong.

I am Australian and the recent governments of my country, whether Liberal or Labor, have been unconscionably pro-American. I want to do what I can to provide some balance.

This page lists many reasons why someone might hate the USA, but responding to injustice with hatred is counterproductive, often leading to more injustice.

Click on title above to read the full article to see why this author thinks people hate us;
http://www.geocities.com/daveclarkecb/RealUSA.html

No comments:

Post a Comment