Terror-Alert.com


Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Dukester Out-Does Himself: Obombas Veto of UN Resolution on Israel

Dr. David Duke News & Updates
*************************************

Dear Friend,

I hope you are ready for the hardest hitting video I have ever made.

Perhaps I have gone too far because I really take the gloves off on this one! I promise you that have never seen me more animated than in this one!

I speak as passionately and emotionally in this video as in any I have ever done. It concerns Obama's veto of the unanimous UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel for its 44 year ongoing theft of the Palestinian West Bank. It deals with the theft of billions of American taxpayer's dollars to support Israel's crimes! It confronts the Israeli terrorism and treachery against Israel's biggest benefactor: the U.S.

Here is the Link for my new Video: *** Zionist Running Dog Obama and the UN Veto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-mMA18dXU

Please spend a bit of time helping to promote this important video!

Please sure to remember to watch both and follow all the steps. That's how many new people are able to hear my message.

So, Remember for EACH VIDEO:

1. Watch it
2. Rate it
3. Favorite it
4. Comment on it
5. Send links to your email list
6. Post news of this video on forums and in chat rooms.
7. Help support my work with your generous contributions please.

Don't forget, it is your support that keeps our videos online! And your gifts make this work possible!

It takes a lot of money for the legal support we must use to keep our free speech and ability to give our message to the world! We need your financial support at this time very much in the ongoing fight for our free speech and the vital message of that SPEECH!

https://shop.davidduke.com/duke_donation.php

Thanks again!

Dr. David Duke

--

No comments:

Post a Comment